This update to the new iTunes addresses an issue where new purchases in iCloud may not appear in your library if iTunes Match is turned on, makes iTunes more responsive when searching a large library, fixes a problem where the AirPlay button may not appear as expected, and adds the ability to display duplicateitems within your library. This update also includes other important stability and performance improvements.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 .
- Version: 11.0.1
- Post Date: Dec 13, 2012
- Download ID: DL1614
- File Size: OS X (191.08 MB ) Windows (83.01 MB) Windows64 (84.72 MB)
- Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Safari 4.0.3 or later
- 400MB of available disk space
- iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match availability may vary by country.
- Mac computer with an Intel Core processor and 512MB of RAM
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 1GB of RAM is required.
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 2GB of RAM is required.
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work
- Apple SuperDrive to back up your library to DVDs; some non-Apple DVD-RW drives may also work
- Deutsch, English, Français, 日本語, Español, Italiano, Nederlands, Dansk, Norsk Bokmål, Polski, Português, Português Brasileiro, Pусский, Suomi, Svensk, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
SHA1 = 8f4a9261bfba2876b24763848a0745179fba8a3a
SHA1 = 36004574ad0c0e44aede9146183fa005e402e1f6
SHA1 = 83e703e3ab604fdc1f8eba492e153f4d81c5e94f
Go to iTunes…